2007-2017 Tundra Dominator sliders are built to hold up to off road use, they are designed to hold up to trail use where it may require you to slide over an obstacles, supporting the weight the vehicle is nothing for DeMello Off-road sliders. Sliders also work well as a step to get in and out of your 2007-2017 Tundra.
- Fully welded
- 1.75″x.120 wall Tubing
- 1/4in mounting plates
- 3/16in gusseted
- Fully boxed ends
- stainless steel tread plates
- bolt on with minimal drilling
- Grade 8 hardware
- U.S.A. Built
- Powder coating is an (optional) coating that provides a better coverage and durability than sprayed on paint. If powder coating is not ordered, sliders come bare-metal.
- Please note, that powder coating is an option and holds no warranty from defects and damages. It will not protect the slider from scratches, rust, trail damage, street damage or other.
- Sliders are wrapped and not boxed for shipping. We accept no responsibility for shipping damage. If you are concerned about potential scratches or damage from shipping, please order bare-metal.
We build all sliders to order depending on workload, sliders could take 1-12 weeks. Please verify Lead times.