DeMello off-road LEXUS GX 460 STEALTH SERIES SLIDERS:
DeMello off-road sliders are manufactured in the USA in Riverside California, we take pride in the quality engineered sliders that can handle anything you throw at them. We’ve been building sliders for almost 20 years for Toyota trucks and SUV’s we use what we’ve learned on the trail with countless hours of testing and apply it to every product we make.
The Stealth series slider is one of our newest and unique sliders we make, based off using a very strong 2×2 square tube based combined with 1.75in round DOM tube laser bent and precision welded to make a kick out design that allows you to safely navigate the toughest trails or the most boujee mall parking lots.
- 2x2x.120 wall box tube
- 1.75inx.120 round DOM tubing
- 1/4in thick mounting plate
- 4inx3/16in gussets
- fully mig welded in the USA.
- grade 8 hardware
- Powder coating-texture finish
- Shipping insurance
- Sliders come bare-metal and will need to be coated or painted before installation. (optional powder coating)
- Powder coating holds no warranty to rust, chipping or fading. no shipping damages are covered unless insured.
- lead times for sliders can range from 1-12 weeks lead time.
- for ultimate strength and heavy off road use we recommend welding a couple 2in stitch welds on the sliders to the frame.
- Sliders hold no warranty for misuse or poor judgment, they are intended to aid you on the trail not completely replace common sense or judgement.
- SHIPPING COST IS ESTIMATED, FREIGHT IS EXPENSIVE. FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE.
About Shipment Insurance through UPS Capital Insurance Agency
- Insure most shipments valued up to $100,000 without prior approval
- $0 deductible for many commodities. To see a list of commodities with deductibles or other restrictions, see the UPS Capital Insurance Customer Reference Guide
- Expedited insurance claims for shipments value up to $5000
- Covered losses are valued at the amount of invoice value, and the cost of freight. Plus, for new goods, up to 10% of the insured value
- In the event a shipment contains multiple commodities, the highest deductible and insuring conditions of the shipped commodities will apply
- For more information about UPS Capital shipment insurance see the UPS Capital Insurance Customer Reference Guide
Differences Between Carrier Liability and Shipment Insurance
A regulated Motor Carrier operating in interstate commerce (most interstate trucking companies) is liable to Shipper (their customers) for loss, damage or delay under a federal law called the Carmack Amendment to the Interstate Commerce Act. Since 1935, the Carmack Amendment has provided a uniform, national standard to limit the liability of Motor Carriers for loss, damage or delay to freight shipments. However, the Carmack Amendment does not impose liability on Motor Carriers for shipments for a wide variety of reasons. For example, if the Shipper waives liability in the bill of lading above a specified value, the claim is limited to the declared value. Another example is that a Motor Carrier is not liable for intrastate shipments. In addition, to obtain payment for a claim under the Carmack Amendment, a Shipper must prove numerous facts, including the following: (1) delivery of freight to the Motor Carrier in good condition; (2) delivery to the person named in the bill of lading for freight that is short, damaged or unreasonably late; and (3) the amount of actual loss or injury to the freight. Under the Carmack Amendment, there are multiple other reasons that the Motor Carrier does not have to pay claims by Shippers, including proof by the Motor Carrier that it was not negligent or that the loss was due solely to an act of the Shipper.
Shipment insurance pays for loss, damage or delay different from the coverage provided by th