ARRIVAL ETA JULY 8 2022 | 7/1-7/8 $100 shipping to the nearest terminal (lower 48 states only)
- Airbag and winch compatible, Driving Light Mounts, Heavy Duty Black Powder Coat Finish
- 3mm Thick Main Body, 4mm + 5mm Thick Bracketry, 1.6mm Bash Plates, 51-76mm top tubes depending on vehicle
- Includes Turn Signals and all Required Hardware for Installation
- Separate Winch Cradle System, making installation faster
- Supplied Black, but can be painted by your paint shop. Suits 12000 LB Low Mount Winches
- Does not include Fog Lights
- Cutting of the OEM front bumper is required.
- To purchase Zenith Spot Lights click (here)
Manufactured from high quality structural steel, Dobinsons bull bars are CNC cut, bent and welded for accurate fitment, optimum strength and durability. Features vary by bumper model, but may include: Airbag and winch compatible, Driving light mounts, turn signal (Deluxe and Stainless bumpers only) and parking lights, Heavy duty black powder-coat finish, Dual re-enforced hi-lift jacking points, Dual aerial mounts, Polyurethane bumper overiders (deluxe and Stainless bumpers only), Re-enforced bull-bar wing tips, Separate winch cradle to chassis mounting system allows excess weight and load to be supported directly by the chassis, 3mm Thick Main Body, 4mm + 5mm Thick Bracket, 1.6mm Bash Plates (some models may not come with these), 51mm Upper loops on Classic Black and Classic Black Deluxe (60mm Land Cruiser 200 Series), 76mm center loop and 51mm side loops on Stainless Loop Deluxe models. All bumpers are supplied with a black finish. Stainless Loop Deluxe Bull Bars are supplied with a black finish and stainless steel loops. Some photos show painted bumpers on show vehicles for photography purposes. Color matching can be performed by your local automotive spray painter. Due to the additional weight when fitting a Bull Bar and/or Winch, the vehicle’s ride height will be lowered. We suggest replacing the springs with a matched pair of springs to suit the requirement. Most bull bars are also equipped with center and side protection plates for the underside of the bull bar. A crucial feature to help protect vital vehicle components when off-road driving. Separate winch cradle to chassis mounting system allows the additional weight of the winch and winching load to be supported directly by the chassis. NOTE: Contact us for accurate information on bumper specifics before ordering if you have questions. Returned shipments will incur additional shipping and handling charges.