APACHE OFFROAD BODY MOUNT RELOCATION KIT
- Rotates the mount to the rear of the bushing, allowing for increased tire clearance at the body mount.
- 1/4″ Steel- CNC Laser Cut and Bent in the USA.
- 1/4″ Slotted Frame Reinforcement plates create a sturdier mounting point, the slot in the middle of the plate allows the user to increase the weld surface area when attaching the plate to the frame. These must be installed with the new mounts in order to prevent damage to the frame rails.
- Raw Steel- Will need to be painted. You will be grinding and welding. We recommend painting the brackets with STEEL IT prior to installation (To insure full mount coverage,) this paint is weldable. After welding is finished it can be fully painted.
- WELDING REQUIRED- To install this mount you must remove the old mount from the frame, and weld the new mount and plates in place.
- Kit Includes:
- 2 Body Mounts
- 2 Weld-On Frame Reinforcement Weld Plates
- Polyurethane Body Mount Bushings with Zinc Plated Hardware – Black only, red has been discontinued
- Yellow Zinc Plated Grade 8 Bolts, Nyloc Nuts & Washers.
Professional Installation Required.
03+ Toyota 4Runner
03+ Lexus GX Models
07+ Toyota FJ Cruiser
*** Installation Note- Apache Logo faces the rear of the vehicle***
*** If you run a 1″ body lift, you will need to source a 6″ long 1/2″ grade 8 bolt.***
– Warranty- 2 Year unlimited mile warranty against manufacturers defects.