- Complete suspension kit for 4×4 Off Road Use, fine tuned to match the vehicle
- Coils are specifically suited to the additional accessory load (weight) on the vehicle
- Nitrogen Gas Charged Shocks, Superior Design, thicker walls, longer travel
- High Quality Australian-made coil springs, heat treated, fully scragged, powder coated
- Choose your desired suspension parts to build the kit best suited to your weight and desired lift height
- Not a complete kit some parts will be needed to be sourced.
- FK50 Steering Stabilizer Bracket for 2007-2018 Jeep JK is needed to be sourced for the steering damper to be installed. (Dampener sold seperate)
- Can be used to replace old worn coils and shocks from other kits with similar lift heights.
- Kit Includes 4 Springs and 4 Shocks
Dobinsons offer this complete suspension system, designed to give a great ride front and rear, for stock vehicles looking for a complete replacement suspension, with various load rating options to get the correct lift height and load support for how your vehicle is built. The kit price starts with new front struts and coils, new rear shocks and coil springs. Additional parts can be added for a more complete suspension. Designed, developed and tested in Australia by Dobinsons Spring & Suspension, in-house suspension design engineers, Dobinsons 4×4 shock absorbers and coil springs are designed and tested to perform in the harshest conditions right across the world. As Dobinsons export to over 40 countries worldwide from their Australian head office, the importance of quality is at the forefront in the complete design and manufacturing process. This ensures every shock and coil spring can withstand the blistering heat and corrugations of the Australian outback right through to the subzero temperatures of a Russian winter. Dobinsons Twin Tube Nitrogen Gas charged shock absorbers are made from the world’s highest quality external and internal parts sourced worldwide. They provide a significant increase in performance over the standard shock absorbers. Dobinsons twin tube shock absorbers feature larger bodies, larger bores and increased valving performance to dramatically improve vehicle handling and control and reduces shock fade. We proudly manufacture the highest quality replacement coil springs for many different applications, complying to ISO9001:2008 international quality standards from our state of the art manufacturing facility in Central Queensland, Australia. All Dobinsons™ coil springs are load tested and scragged 100% to eliminate subsequent spring sag. We also perform spring fatigue and hardness testing using in-house state of the art testing equipment.