- Designed to exact OE specs, using all rubber bushes and seats
- New zinc coated hardware for corrosion resistance
- Allows faster assembly of new components, not needing to disassemble used parts
- 2 Required per vehicle, sold as pairs
- Product may appear different than photo
Made specifically for the 4×4 Toyota Tacoma 2007-21. Dobinsons have a range of coil Strut Top Caps available for most popular 4×4 models. These can be used to replace the original worn strut top caps or can be fitted to coil struts with coil springs allowing a complete strut assembly that is a simple install. These come with a built-in top bushing (same as OE equipment) and new studs installed with nuts supplied. For a faster installation process, purchase your new Dobinsons Struts, Coils, and Strut Caps all new and have them assembled prior to removing your original strut assembly from the vehicle. By using a new Strut Cap, you won’t have to dismantle the original strut and coil assembly to re-use the original Strut Cap, saving time. Contact Dobinsons Spring & Suspension for vehicle fitment verification prior to ordering if you are unsure.