* Trailhawk (AD2) lifts 1.25″ front and 1.0″ rear. Sport (AD1) models lift 2″ front, and 2″ rear.
* Complete suspension kit for 4×4 Off Road Use, fine tuned to match the vehicle
* Superior Designed Nitro Gas Shocks, thicker walls, longer travel
* Japanese NOK Multi-Lip seals, Fuchs German shock absorber oil, Natural Rubber Bushings for reduced noise vibration and flexibility
* High Quality Australian-made coil springs, heat treated, fully scragged, powder coated
* Includes 2 Front Struts, 2 Rear Shocks, and 4 Coil Springs. Other new OEM components may be required during install.
Note: Replacement one-time use OEM parts will be required from the dealer for correct installation as well as specialized tools.Consult a professional first.
Designed, developed and tested in Australia by Dobinsons Spring & Suspension, in-house suspension design engineers, Dobinsons 4×4 shock absorbers and coil springs are designed and tested to perform in the harshest conditions right across the world. As Dobinsons export to over 40 countries worldwide from their Australian head office, the importance of quality is at the forefront in the complete design and manufacturing process. This ensures every shock and coil spring can withstand the blistering heat and corrugations of the Australian outback right through to the subzero temperatures of a Russian winter.
Dobinsons Twin Tube Nitrogen Gas charged shock absorbers are made from the world’s highest quality external and internal parts sourced worldwide. They provide a significant increase in performance over the standard shock absorbers. Dobinsons twin tube shock absorbers feature larger bodies, larger bores and increased valving performance to dramatically improve vehicle handling and control and reduces shock fade.
We proudly manufacture the highest quality replacement coil springs for many different applications, complying to ISO9001:2008 international quality standards from our state of the art manufacturing facility in Central Queensland, Australia.
All Dobinsons coil springs are load tested and scragged 100% to eliminate subsequent spring sag. We also perform spring fatigue and hardness testing using in-house state of the art testing equipment.
Product may vary from photos shown