4/1/21- Our experience with king lead times – They seem to be under estimating them, we are seeing 6-8 MONTH lead times, after initial lead times were not met. – Shocks are built to order.
The Dirt King spec coilover shocks were developed specifically for our Toyota front long travel suspension system. They are thoroughly tested and tuned for optimum off-road performance and on road drivability. For best handling we recommend upgrading to compression adjustors which will allow you to fine tune your ride quality and provide additional dampening on harsh impacts.
- Cadmium plated chromoly bodies
- 7/8″ hard chromed, heat treated, micro polished shaft
- Aircraft quality billet aluminum components
- Heat treated 6061 aluminum alloy piston
- Heat treated stainless alloy valve shims
- Teflon bronze composite wear band
- Long lasting urethane seals
- Hard anodized aluminum reservoirs
- Replaceable Teflon lined spherical bearings
- Fully rebuildable and serviceable
- Made in the USA
- Shock Manufacture: King
- Spring Manufacture: Eibach
- Wheel Travel: 13.5″ of Travel
- Amount of Lift: Preset to 3″ of Lift
* Lift varies depending on wheel offset and aftermarket components such as bumpers.
- King spec built shocks with remote reservoirs
- Coil bucket shock mounts
- Bolt on reservoir mounts
- All necessary mounting hardware
Works with the Following Suspension Systems: DK-811908-B, DK-811908-H, DK-812908-B, DK-812908-H, DK-813908-B, DK-813908-H, DK-814908-B, DK-814908-H